We Wire Money to Any Domestic Financial Institution
We wire through the Federal Reserve. For security purposes, we need a signed and notarized “Wire Transfer Authorization Form” on file, prior to you initiating a wire transfer request. Once we have the Wire Transfer Authorization Form on file we’ll need the following information:
- Member name, address, phone number and identification;
- PCFCU account number and account ID;
- Wire amount;
- Date to be wired;
- Receiving institution’s wire instructions including: name and their ABA routing number
- The ABA/Account number off the bottom of a check is NOT always sufficient for sending a wire;
- Recipient’s name, address and account number;
- Reason for wire.
If you are looking to send an international wire, we believe your best option is to wire through Western Union: www.westernunion.com Here you will find information and choices. Of course you can always contact us directly for information and to determine your best option.
Rates and Fees
There is a charge for wiring funds, see our rate sheet for current fees for this. Most of the time, incoming wires will have no fee.