Conventional Mortgage Loans (NMLS# 345600)
Pacific Cascade Mortgage, LLC offers fixed or variable rate conventional mortgage loans for various terms or periods, for new home purchases
and/or refinancing of existing loans.
- Competitive Rates – RATES CHANGE DAILY. Call (541)912-1347 for current rates.
- You may apply for a pre-approved loan prior to home shopping.
- Available to non-credit union members, too!
- ACH mortgage payments available (payments made automaticallyfor you).
- Equal housing lender
Call (541)912-1347 for an appointment or send us an email.
Equity Mortgage Loans
Use the equity in your home to borrow for any reason. An added bonus — the interest you pay on this loan may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor or accountant). Visit our Home Equity page for more information.
Check out our online mortgage calculator.
FHA Loans Make Home Ownership Happen
Think it’s hard to get a home loan? Think again! FHA loans are providing new opportunities to potential home-owners across the country. With greater flexibility than ever before, FHA is making homeownership happen. Apply here for an FHA loan
What is FHA and why would you want to consider an FHA home loan?
The Federal Housing Administration, generally known as “FHA”, is the largest government insurer of mortgages in the world.
A part of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), FHA provides mortgage insurance on single-family and multifamily homes throughout the United States. As a part of the FHA program the FHA loan is supported by government mortgage insurance that protects the lender.
How can FHA help you buy a home?
FHA insured home loans offer many benefits and protections that only come with FHA:
- Easier to qualify. Because FHA insures your mortgage, your credit union can provide you loan terms that make it easier for you to qualify.
- Less-than-perfect credit. You don’t have to have a perfect credit score to get an FHA loan. In fact, even after bankruptcy you can be considered after 2 years of discharge and good credit has since been established.
- Low down payments. FHA loans have a low 3.5% down payment and that money can come from a family member, employer, or charitable organization as a gift. Other loan programs don’t allow this.
- Costs less. FHA loans have competitive interest rates because the Federal government insures the loans. Always compare an FHA loan with other loan types.
What are the advantages of an FHA loan?
- The borrower’s out of pocket investment can be as little as 3.5% and can be gifted from a family member.
- the seller can contribute up to 3% of the home’s price toward closing costs through a seller’s concession.
- Low fixed rates.
- High and flexible qualifying ratios.
- Minimum credit score 620*.
- US citizenship is not required, but for those who are not citizens, they must be lawful permanent or non-permanent resident aliens with a valid Social Security Number.
- Borrower may request a streamline refinance.
*Minimum FICO in declining markets is 660.
NOTICE OF ERROR OR REQUEST FOR INFORMATION: if you have a mortgage loan with us at Pacific Cascade and you have questions or wish to report an error(s), please submit your comments and/or concerns to Pacific Cascade Federal Credit Union, 1075 Oak Street, Eugene OR 97401, Attention: Collections Department.