If you have difficulty accessing features or functions on this website, call us at 541-343-6238 or 800-477-3328 during regular business hours and we will work with you to provide the information you seek.
Our goal is to permit members to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website. Pacific Cascade Federal Credit Union has taken steps and is devoting resources to promote accessibility.
We have engaged outside vendors for this purpose. Specific items our vendors have addressed, or are addressing, include –
- Use of headings, lists, paragraphs, and other formatting features on www.wesaveyou.com so guests can more easily use the site
- Alternative text for appropriate images and non-text visual elements
- Pages, sites, and apps with a consistent structure to ease navigation
- When choosing colors and site design we consider the issue of contrast to promote the accessibility of images and text
- Designating responsibility for ensuring and promoting the accessibility of our website and other technologies.
If you prefer to use Teller Phone, our audio (phone) banking system, please call: 541-747-9975 or (800) 282-9975 and follow the verbal prompts.